The Dan Tian Difference
Qi Gong Classes with
Do the 30-day challenge:
Weekly live classes on Wednesday on Zoom. Daily exercises in your inbox
Experience results in as soon as a few days; more energy, more wellbeing, improved health and sense of direction in life.
What people say about the DanTian Difference:
"I got completely rid of my sore neck that I had for 15 years in a few times" -Carolina, Florida
" I always felt tired in the morning, wanting to back to sleep, almost bordering depression, the Qigong routine gives me so much energy, and excitement to start the day." -Brianna, Massachusetts
"I got so much more sensitive for energy, especially in my hands: understanding binqi, and being able to get rid of all the electro-smog in my body, made me another person. It is so wonderful, how I am now able to perceive my own tension, as something I can work with, not as something I have to suffer from." Chad, Ohio
"After a week, I feel much taller in my body, my friends even say that I walk and sit more upright. I was always slumped, that was just how I was I thought, but now, my dantian, makes me sit up straight, and it feels so good" Tiara, California
"What I like the most is that I feel so much more stamina, especially in bed!" Karl, Sweden.
"This covid made me into the worst person ever, but now that I learned to feel my energy, and do the simple exercises. I am feeling happier than I have ever been in my life." Chan, Hongkong.
"Wow, wow, wow, this sh#%T freaking, really F#%king works!! Chris, Alaska.
"I only practice 10 minutes a day, and I feel completely different!" Maria, Amsterdam
"It took me 10 days, but then I really started to feel, that weird sensation in my belly, I can really feel how my dantian is active now, and it gives me so much focus in my life!" Bianca, Amsterdam.
Follow live classes through Zoom
Every Wednesday 9.30-10.30 HST, 11.30-12.30 PST, 20.30-21.30 Dutch time
Christel has been a Qigong Teacher for 26 years. She has an amazing sense of how energy works in your body and the mind-soul-body connection. She has been teaching Qigong with spontaneous movement in retreats and online from beautiful Kauai. She is also a licensed Acupuncturist and herbalist. Many describe her teachings as groundbreaking.
Are You Ready to break out, and get your energy back?
80% Of humanity has a sleeping dantian. In Qigong, the Dantian is the energy center in the lower body responsible for many functions, like a second brain it is your gut feeling, your creative potential, and your body's ability to heal itself. A sleeping Dantian creates:
- tiredness, lack of energy
- lack of sense of direction
- decrease of all functions of the body,
- need for outside stimulus and outside approval
- being in your head.
Through simple exercises involving, posture, breath, and awareness the Dantian can become more active, which creates
- more 'being in your body' and sensing your true self.
- spontaneous movement which is the body'sown ability to re-correct itself and release tension
- a strong gut feeling, and sense of direction in everything you do
- more creativity more 'knowing who you are' and an overall sense of well being and happiness
- release of tension in your body from electronics
What is included
- Receive a daily 20 minute Qi Gong routine to activate your DanTian
- Every day a bite-size (video) class in your email box to activate your Dan Tian. Learn about Spontaneous Movement, self-healing, and your life force in a 5-10 minute video, a quiz, or audio file
- Be part of the Dan Tian Community and follow 4 weekly live classes through Zoom Live From Hawaii.
- Follow live classes through Zoom on Wednesday 9.30-10.30 am Hawaii time 20.30-21.30 Dutch time
Intro Your daily routine
- Dan Tian Laying down
- The Opposite of Gravity
- Saying Hello
- Your Lovely Neck
- What is a sleeping Dantian?
- Standing against the wall
- Your fingers
- What Happens?
- Sitting spontaneous Movements
- The Spinal Column
- The Art of Filtering Energy out with your Hands
- Releasing through your legs
- Heaven and earth Daoyin
- The Central Channel
- Your Breath
- Sensuous Abilities
- Sensuous Abilities 2
- Focus in the Dan Tian
- Spirals and Dragons
- Your Sexual energy and life force
- Healthy information Transmission
- The Different levels of opening and Spontaneous Movement
Christel Janssen (the Netherlands). She is an author and teacher. She teaches Telepathic Writing and Energy Maturity. She helps individuals to get a whole new understanding of Energy: to bring back Choice in every aspect of your life and release all energy abuse. She hosts the Telepathic Writing Salon, a place to write from a Deep connection with yourself and others. She is the host of the Telepathic Writing Salon Podcast. She has been teaching Taijiwuxigong, Qigong with Spontaneous Movement, for 26 years, and has an amazing understanding of the Energy-Body connection. She is currently hosting Telepathic Writing Salons for students to write on a Bigger Body of Work. She is the author of Forty-Nine Days, a sensuous journey in the modern afterlife